St. Mary's Children's Clothing & Equipment Resale
St. Mary's Early Education Program hosted their first children's resale in January 2012. Resales are held in the Fall and Spring and feature gently used (& some new) children's clothing (infant to size 14/16), maternity, toys, books, CD's/DVD's & equipment at fantastic prices.
Location: Children's Resales are held in the lower level of the church.
Types of payment: Cash and Credit accepted.
St. Mary's Early Education Program Spring Children's Resale
Saturday November 4th, 2017
8:00 am---2:00 pm
Do you have a high school student who needs volunteer hours?
Any additional questions? Contact a Resale Planning Committee Chair: Shari Kolde (firstname.lastname@example.org); Jen O'Brien (email@example.com); Carl Taylor (firstname.lastname@example.org); Meghan Davis (email@example.com
Interested in becoming a seller?
- Pay $5 to receive your seller number and secure participation in resale.
- Closely review and adhere to requirements for sale set forth in Seller's Packet (i.e. item quality) and CPSC Handbook at the following link: http://www.cpsc.gov//Global/Business-and-Manufacturing/Business-Education/ResellersGuide.pdf
- Tag your sale items.
- Deliver your tagged sale items and distribute on sale floor.
- Work 3-4 hours during the sale (amount of required time is based on the total number of sellers).
- Pick up any items that will not be donated at the end of the sale.
- Keep 75 % of your profits
- Exclusive opportunity to shop during a seller-only preview sale.
- Make room in your home by clearing out children's items you no longer need.
- Connect and form friendships with other parents involved in the sale.
- Support St. Mary's EEP.
- Support local charity if you choose to donate your unsold items.
- First dibs on seller spot for future sales.
***Numerous unsold items are donated to a local charity after the sale****